Protect Yourself :
- Protect yourself and family (especially children) from sun's harmful UV rays and pollution.
- Protect yourself daily against sun damage and incidental exposure with Vitamin C Skin Serum.
Get the Facts:
- 90% of premature skin aging is cause by sun exposure.
- SPF sun protection does not do the job alone.
- Not all sunscreens protect against UVB rays (sun burn) and UVA rays (sun aging).
Sun Damage Skin:
- Damaging UVA and UVB rays are always present, regardless of weather conditions.
- Most skin damage occurs from incidental exposure without adequate protection. For example: walking, jogging, cycling, driving, sports, swimming etc.)
- According to the National Cancer Institute, 1 out of 7 Americans develope skin melanoma during their lifetime.
Tips to Protect Your Skin:
- Avoid direct sun between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Use SPF 15 or greater every day.
- Avoid reflective surfaces like water, snow and glass.
- Seek shade whenever possible.
- Wear protective clothing and eyewear.
- Report suspicious skin changes to your physician.
- Apply sunscreen to children of all ages, including those 6 months and older.
VesPro C Factor Vitamin C Skin Serum anti-aging skin care is designed to counteract time, the environment, and the forces that are harmful to your complexion. At the same time, it protects from future damage by promoting cell renewal, boosting collagen production and providing antioxidant protection.